Skip to main content

Blog Post and Book Review : Doughn't Let Me Go by Teagan Hunter


4.5/5 Stars 🌟
-I like broken things, and I like fixing them. Funny, because I’m broken too , but I can’t seem to ever get myself put back together just right.-

Oh my gosh i devoured this story. It was short, witty, steamy and packed with alot of heart

Porter is a single dad to 7 year old Kyrie and a very successful business man. After he moves to a small town on the east coast from California he needs to hire a nanny to help with his daughter. After having a one night stand with the woman he now wants to hire as a nanny as she is perfect for the job he must remain professional and try not to act on his impulses however hard that may be. He is strong, caring, compassionate and has a generous heart aswell as beung vaulnerble and having insecurities. His daughter Kyrie was such an amazing character and added to the story so beautifully

Dory is a young independent college student who did not have the best home life growing and wants nothing more than to become a social worker to help children stuck in difficult situations. She is trying to stay a float and making something of her life so when she applies for a job that sounds perfect and pays well she thinks this could be it, little does she know that she had a one night stand with her would be boss the other night. Dory is independent, funny, kind and sweet as well as guarded when it comes to letting people in

I loved Porter and Dory's dynamic and watching their relationship change and grow was such a joy to read. Their chemistry was amazing and everything about this story felt so natural and it was such an easy read 

《book aesthetic made by me, I do not own the pictures, all found via pinterest》



Slice Book 3
Release Date: February 6

It was just supposed to be one night.
No kissing. No feelings. A wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am tangle in the sheets and we go our own ways.
Only it’s a small town, and I was bound to run into the irresistible Porter Jones again. 
I just didn’t expect it to be at my job interview…which he’s conducting. 
Now the live-in nanny to his adorable seven-year-old daughter, I’m doing my best to avoid falling for his charms.
Except it’s much harder than either of us anticipated.
What’s a few romps between friends?
No kissing. No feelings. Just fun.  
Sounds simple, right?
Right… 

Get Your Copy Here:

Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU

Free in KU
Meet Teagan Hunter
I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.
Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.

Connect with Teagan Hunter
➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits


Hosted By:



Comments