Skip to main content

November Monthly Reading Wrap Up


In the month of November I read a total of 13 books. As the year is coming to an end I'm not reading as much as i normally would as I'm so busy, but I pretty much have been loving everything I have been reading so I very happy with that 

My favourite boos of November was a tie between The Lineup by Meghan Quinn and The Billionaires Forbidden Little Sister by Max Monroe both these books were hilarious, heartwarming and 5/5 Stars.

I also read:
Top Secret by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Epic (a wesmie novella) by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Hat Trick by Eden Finley 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Final Play by Eden Finley 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Beauty and the Badge by Ella Fox 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
His Royal Highness by R.S. Grey 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rush by L.A. Cotton 4.5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟💫
Thorn by Tracy Lorraine 4 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Hating You by J.L. Beck and C. Hallman 4 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Breaker by Harloe Rae 4 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟
And
In the Unlikely Event by L.J. Shen


Comments