Skip to main content

Book Review : Crazy Hearts by Amber Kelly

 


4 Stars 🌟 

It's so good to be back in the world of Poplar Falls. Fans of the series have been itching to get Payne & Charlotte's story from the beginning. Even though Crazy Hearts is part of a series it can still be read as a standalone but to really appreciate these two I still suggest reading the previous books set in this small town romance series.

Payne and Charlotte started as a fun fling. They were slightly casual with a long distance element in their relationship. They were sweet, flirty, adorable with a lot of heart. We got a lot of the side characters we have grown to love and this story really felt like a love letter from the author to her readers. I say this after ever new poplar falls book but I seriously could never get sick of this town and I'm hoping Sonia gets her story soon as I'm craving it and can't wait to see what the author comes up with next.

《book aesthetic made by me. I do not own the pictures, all found via pinterest》

Crazy Hearts by Amber Kelly 
Available to read for free in Kindle Unlimited





Comments