Skip to main content

Holdout by Jacqueline Snowe

 


Holdout (Moo U 3) by Jacqueline Snowe

This book was such a fun, flirty and quick read and it packed quite a lot of heart tugging moments. This book managed to combine all my favourite things in one. It had elements of :

🖤 team mates sibling
🖤 grumpy/sunshine dynamic
🖤 close proximity/roommates
🖤 undeniable chemistry
🖤 college sports romance

Seriously this one ticked all the boxes. I have never read this author before but I really enjoyed her writing and I'm planning on reading all the new & upcoming books under the heart eyes press publishing co as well as more from this author. There are quite a few side characters that have popped up so far in this series and I'm already craving their stories, especially Michael 😍💕.

These new series are such a good way to discover new authors and new to me reads and I'm already counting down until the next one releases.

Comments