Skip to main content

My Rating System


My Ratings :


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 STARS 
 Absolutely loved everything about it. Wouldnt dare change a thing. Could not put it down and did not want it to end. I would reread in an instant and read any follow up stories related.


🌟🌟🌟🌟 4 STARS
Captivating and enjoyable read. A few aspects I would prefer to have been different but overall would reccomend to people who have similar reading tastes.


🌟🌟🌟 3 STARS
Enjoyable and I finished it. Was entertained for the most part would suggest to people who might enjoy it more than me.


🌟🌟 2 STARS
Struggled to finish the book and probably skim read. Majority of it was bareable enough for me to not DNF but ultimately I would not reread or continue if in a series. 


🌟 1 STAR
Struggled immensely, did not click with the characters or plot and probably DNFed the book. Would not recommend at all

Comments